- We reserve the right to disable direct linking on user accounts that are using excessive bandwidth or otherwise abusing the system.
- Pornography, nudity, sexual images and any kind offensive images or videos are prohibited. Copyrighted material are also strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to decide appropriate content and can delete images or videos at any time without User notification.
- Users must agree to comply with all laws which apply to their location, including copyright and trademark laws. Images, videos and files that violate copyrights or trademarks are not allowed. If someone has an infringement claim against you, you will be asked to remove the copyrighted file until the issue is resolved. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, Upload Byte is under no obligation to become involved.
- Upload Byte is not liable for your images, videos or files or any lost business due to the unavailability or loss of the website. We make no claims of future reliability in serving, hosting or storing your images, videos or files.
Upload Byte is commited to cooperate with any and all legal authorities if an investigation should arise.
Information collection and use
What Information does upload4earn collect about me?When you interact with our Site, and/or Services, we collect Information that, alone or in combination with other data, could be used to identify you ("Personal Data"). Some of the Information we collect is stored in a manner that cannot be linked back to you ("Non-Personal Data").
Information you provide us when you create an accountWhen you signup for or use our Services, you voluntarily give us certain Personal Data, including:
- Your username, email address, and contact and language preferences. If you log into upload4earn with a social networking credential, such as with your Facebook or Google+ account, we will ask permission to access basic information from that account, such as your name and email address. You can stop sharing that information with us at any time by removing upload4earn's access to that account.
Automatically collected InformationCertain data about the devices you use to connect with upload4earn and your use of the Site and/or Services are automatically logged in our systems, including:
- Location information.This is the geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices (asindicated byanInternet Protocol [IP] address orsimilar identifier) when interacting with our Site and/or Services.
- Log data.As with most websites and technology services delivered over the internet, our servers automatically collect data when you access or use our Site and/or Services and record it in log files. This log data may include the IP address, browser type and settings, the date and time of use, information about browser configuration, language preferences, and cookie data.
- Usage information.This is information about the upload4earn Site, and/or Services you use and how you use them. We may also obtain data from our third-party partners and service providers to analyze how users use our Site, and/or Services. For example, wewill know how many users access aspecific page on the Site and which links they clickedon. Weuse this aggregated information tobetter understand and optimize the Site.
- Device information.These are data from your computer ormobile device, such as the type ofhardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system and browser type), as well as unique device identifiers for devices that are using upload4earn site.
- Cookies: Third-Party Cookies are placed by third-party advertising platforms or networks in order to deliver ads and track ad performance, or enable advertising networks to deliver ads that may be relevant to you based upon your activities (this is sometimes called "behavioral tracking" or "targeted" advertising) on the Site. They may subsequently use information about your visit to target you with advertising that you may be interested in on the Site and other websites. You can opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Digital Advertising Alliance
How does upload4earn use my Information ?We use, process, and store yourInformation as necessary to perform our contract with you and for our legitimate business interests, including:
- to help us administer our Site and/or Services, authenticate users for security purposes, provide personalized user features and access, process transactions, conduct research, develop new features, and improve the features, algorithms, and usability of our Site, Software, and/or Services.
- to communicate with you about your use ofour Site, Software, and/or Services, product announcements, and software updates, aswell asrespond toyour requests for assistance, including providing account verification support if you're having difficulty accessing your account.
- tosend you direct marketing emails and special offers about upload4earn, from which you can unsubscribe at any time. If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we will only send you marketing information if you consent to us doing so at the time you create your account or any point thereafter.
- to display User Content associated with your account and make sure it is available to you when you use our Services.
- to provide human proofreading services for users who submit User Content in connection with this specific service.
- to calculate aggregate statistics onthe number ofunique devices using our Site, Software, and/or Services, and to detect and prevent fraud and misuse ofthose.
Does upload4earn sell or rent my Personal Data?
- No, upload4earn does not sell or rent your Personal Data.